What's new

Solved Fitting menus on the screen, resolution issue.

The-Welsh-Maggot

I have recently purchased my first tablet the windows pro 2 mainly for business purposes in the sign and design industry. Just getting used to it have a few issues with the resolution, even at recommended not all menus fit on the screen but I will look into that further.

Thanks in Advance for any help :)

kundas1

they don't fit as in what? they're to0 small or too big? we need more details... also welcome aboard, very knowledgeable people here too help you out ;)

OP
The-Welsh-Maggot

The-Welsh-Maggot

Thanks for the reply, I was going to start a new thread if I couldn't fix the issue but I have a few screenshots of what I mean.

res.jpg text box.jpg VCS.jpg
It's mostly the apply cancel and ok buttons at the bottom. I have hid the task bar for now so I can use them.

I am not used to scaling but have worked out how to turn off scaling for programs but this doesn't always help.

Should I have the option for 2208 x 1655 resolution?

I have never owned a tablet, only ever desktops and laptops so sorry if I am missing something simple.

Thanks

kundas1

Ok it looks like you have the res set to low and everything isn't scaled properly... what I also suggest is putting the res to max and then adjusting the scale size to 150% through the screen setting... like in the pic

Attachments

• screen capture.PNG
    screen capture.PNG
    98.1 KB · Views: 557
OP
The-Welsh-Maggot

The-Welsh-Maggot

ok I have adjusted as per your screenshot and everything looks in proportion now.
scaling.jpg
I notice however on the middle setting says it is recommended, whereas for me it says the larger setting is recommended
scaling recommended.jpg

Thanks again for the quick replys and help, that simple change has made it so much easier to work on.

kundas1

fantastic glad it worked out for ya, have any other questions you know where to come ;)

leeshor

I'm going to make your title a little more descriptive as "hey" doesn't tell anybody a lot about the problem ;)