What's new

Firmware update filed today.

Storage Lost. I dont know where it is.

Windows folder spends 21,5 GB... It is normal? I think that it should be more or less only 10 GB

Windows folder 13.8gb before update (total 154gb free). Will update and then, um, update

EDIT:
Windows folder now 19.5gb (total 149gb free)
Checking updates, the firmware says 'failed' so perhaps not the whole picture yet.

Last edited:

heihachi88

After this update my type cover and pen stopped working.

Tried this fix:

1. Open dos prompt and run: NET STOP WUAUSERV

2. Delete: C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\datastore.edb

3. Open start menu and type DISK CLEANUP and choose CLEAN UP SYSTEM FILES. Make sure that windows software updates are selected and perform disk cleanup. This will take a few minutes.

4. REBOOT

5. Run windows update, all history will be gone but it will detect the firmware update again and this time it will install successfully.

But still cannot see any available updates. Wtf is going on.

Dahnark

Windows folder 13.8gb before update (total 154gb free). Will update and then, um, update

EDIT:
Windows folder now 19.5gb (total 149gb free)
Checking updates, the firmware says 'failed' so perhaps not the whole picture yet.

I have to check how do a lite Windows.. In a spanish forum that I follow, some people have only 8gb with Windows 8.1 with all folder in C without add programs... And we 20 GB only with Windows folder...

bamaster

I've been trying unsuccessfully to project my screen to my wireless LG TV, via WiDi. Couldn't do it before.

After the firmware update, I can now do it! Nice!