What's new

Final draft 11/third party activation

Jasdoc

I have a surface pro x, 8/256gb. Unable to activate Final Draft 11 (or 10)Looks like an activation server error through FlexNet/flexera
final draft tech support says it is a windows issue, surface tech support had me try usual, turn off firewall/defender, etc, reinstall, reboot, safe boot, etc, still no luck. Could this be an ARM or 32 bit/64 bit emulation problem? very frustrating, able to activate on Surface pro 4, Mac, surface go, and surface laptop

here is the activation error:

Activation server failed with the following error: Error:[50040, 41147, 10249] ***Error code was 0, and string was com.acresso.activation.handler.ServerException

thanks in advance

Zanlungo

I have a surface pro x, 8/256gb. Unable to activate Final Draft 11 (or 10)Looks like an activation server error through FlexNet/flexera
final draft tech support says it is a windows issue, surface tech support had me try usual, turn off firewall/defender, etc, reinstall, reboot, safe boot, etc, still no luck. Could this be an ARM or 32 bit/64 bit emulation problem? very frustrating, able to activate on Surface pro 4, Mac, surface go, and surface laptop

here is the activation error:

Activation server failed with the following error: Error:[50040, 41147, 10249] ***Error code was 0, and string was com.acresso.activation.handler.ServerException

thanks in advance

Did you ever resolve this? I am getting the same error message and I have spent days on the phone with Final Draft Tech Support and days on the phone/ chat/email and so far no one can help. I did a master computer reset, still nothing.