What's new

Downloading my onenotes from Onedrive

OP
T

TiagoFigueiredo

i also read that onenote is a free program, but when i downloaded the pne note desktop it says your trial has expired and asks for a key.......

is this normal ?

OP
T

TiagoFigueiredo

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-3_21-25-29.png
    upload_2014-11-3_21-25-29.png
    930.2 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I think you're confusing what "recognizing ink as text" is.....the native OCR function is the fact that OneNote has the ability to search ink as if it was typed text...Here I searched for the term "OneNote":

upload_2014-11-3_13-53-10.png

Also even in your screenshot (like mine below) you have the option to convert ink to text.

upload_2014-11-3_13-52-35.png

OP
T

TiagoFigueiredo

Ups same time post. ´Well i just want to convert what i write to text

but like you said when i go for ink to text instead....nothing happens either...........

What the heck am i doing wrong here

:)

Last edited:
OP
T

TiagoFigueiredo

hmmmmmmmmmmm i have no idea where to find such button, its obviously not in the type cover.....its also not in the virtual keyboard......... and i dont see it in one note either............

whats the meaning of taskbar ? if its the inicial windows screen its not there either...... can you please simplify ?

OP
T

TiagoFigueiredo

Thanks for the help jnjroach, i have found the button, its in the virtual keyboard but that input option button you posted on first picture is not available in mine.... its just grey so when i click on top it does nothing........

what now ?

o_O