What's new

Decent live clock app?

CrippsCorner

Hi was searching around on the Store for one a while back, but most reviews seemed to say they were mostly very poor. Does such a thing exist? I can't understand why Microsoft never included this simple app...

In fact it wouldn't even have to be an app as such, could just be stuck up the top of Metro with the 'Start' writing or near your avatar. I know I can just swipe in from the right, but a) I still can't see the seconds (meaning I need to go into the Desktop) and b) it kinda defeats the whole 'see everything at a glance' mentality of Live Tiles!

lowboydrvr

Hi was searching around on the Store for one a while back, but most reviews seemed to say they were mostly very poor. Does such a thing exist? I can't understand why Microsoft never included this simple app...

In fact it wouldn't even have to be an app as such, could just be stuck up the top of Metro with the 'Start' writing or near your avatar. I know I can just swipe in from the right, but a) I still can't see the seconds (meaning I need to go into the Desktop) and b) it kinda defeats the whole 'see everything at a glance' mentality of Live Tiles!

I use Zapi Live Clock. Nothing fancy, just the time in a tile.

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8