What's new

Clip Studio cursor issue.

rayel

Recently got an SP4 and have been using clip studio paint. It works and runs just fine, but the cursor has been acting a little weird. The easiest way I can describe it is that it leaves a ghost trail behind it when drawing or hovering over the drawing space. What is there goes away when I continue or overlap the trail but there is always a trail. It wasn't like that when I started using it. It's not always really noticeable but when I'm zoomed in doing little details it can really clutter up the area I'm working in. I've tried it in fresh paint and don't have the issue but the cursors are different so I'm not sure if it's jut an issue with Clip Studio Paint or something else I can mess with to fix it. Any ideas?

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum!

Clip Studio may be confused about what kind of computer you are using. See if you can find a 'Tablet' tab, and under 'coordinate mode' click the check box next to 'Use mouse mode with settings of tablet driver'. This may allow your Surface Pro 4 to drive the cursor, rather than Clip Studio.

OP
R

rayel

Welcome to the forum!

Clip Studio may be confused about what kind of computer you are using. See if you can find a 'Tablet' tab, and under 'coordinate mode' click the check box next to 'Use mouse mode with settings of tablet driver'. This may allow your Surface Pro 4 to drive the cursor, rather than Clip Studio.

Yeah it till does it unfortunately. Thanks though.