What's new

Buy a Surface PRO now or wait for Haswell?

fold

Hi guys,

I've just registered here because im very interested in the Surface Pro.
I'm going to start to study in september and I'm looking for a device to mainly take notes at the university,
but also for things like a little gaming (not hardcore stuff but only basics like League of Legends, some Minecraft and so on)
and came across the Surface Pro.

My question is now should i buy a Surface now since Haswell has been released and it improves battery live and also graphics performance?
I will be using the tablet for about 3 years and back a few years ago i bought a iPhone 3G just a few weeks before the 3GS came out and was kinda frustrated since i didn't know it was coming out.

I'm not familiar with the speed things take to come out. So if we can't expect a tablet with Haswell chip until Sept-Oct-Nov I think i will go for the Surface.

Hope you guys can help me since i couldn't find a topic about that specific issue

Greets!

Spaniard

Wait 2 weeks until 26th June (Microsoft BUILD). Apple is offering Haswell MacBook Air from TODAY.
Microsoft-in-2013---Timeline_thumb.png

Last edited:
OP
F

fold

Thanks for the replies guys!

Still i've got the chance to grab a 64GB modell for around 550€. Used ofc but only 2 weeks old sold by a friend of mine.

I think i'll go for that since i can resell it pretty easy and would probably even make a revenue

Greets