What's new

Bricked

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do I know it really? I do not know what is going on . Please some one explain. How can I know what caused this? I have never used a surface before nor windows 10.
So you dont know much at all about the surface, yet are already willing to question whether it is ready for prime.. maybe do some research before getting all doomsday and propethic. 5 minutes on this forum and you'd know that they are perfectly reliable machines. Sure there are problems here and there no different to any electronic device, Apple included, but the issue at the moment is wi does 10, as has been extensively documented. MS screwed up and released it when it wasn't close to being ready. The surface though, they still work just fine on 8.1.

OP
L

lennywc

Oh I love the surface . Did not mean to kick a bees nest by questioning being ready for prime time. Sorry about that. I would not have bought it if I did not just love it. One must try to understand my disillusionment. But I am upset about this. I really don't know why this happened. If all is as it should be on this device then the next one could have a problem . If it is windows 10 that caused this ( preinstalled 10) how can I know that the replacement will be with corrected software aboard? I bought it for the promise of windows 10 , I don't want an older version of windows.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Come on Lenny.... you are spreading this on multiple threads, please keep them on topic. As far as your SP3 we have no way of telling what happened, you are not giving us enough info. But since you've only had 8 days exchange it or if you are too spooked get your money back and use a device you have confidence in, you could be the perfect target customer for the iPad Pro...