What's new

Best eReader for Surface Pro

Photios

I just recently purchased a Surface Pro 4, and I am looking for an eReader that will open .epub files. I just cannot seem to find one I'm happy with, that works properly with the SP4. Some programs do not function properly with hyperlinks, others seem to ignore pen input for highlighting and notes.

Has anyone discovered a great eReader?

Thank you!

I just recently purchased a Surface Pro 4, and I am looking for an eReader that will open .epub files. I just cannot seem to find one I'm happy with, that works properly with the SP4. Some programs do not function properly with hyperlinks, others seem to ignore pen input for highlighting and notes.

Thank you!

I've got six browser tabs open up here on Surface Forums right now (re-)reading threads on this. Ever find anything you like?

Turbo4AWD

Thank you!

lol, bringing this thread back up from the dead! I just searched and found "Freda" for ePub eBook reader. Otherwise, I am a member of Amazon Prime's book subscription program and the Kindle app has worked well enough for me, but it would not let me load my ePub books into it. I will report back once I have loaded my ePub books into Freda and see how it does!