What's new

Battery life in Pen - anybody have to replace yet?

TommyTuna

My pen started acting a bit strange today - normally I can just pick it up and start writing but today I needed to press the buttons on it and wait a bit. Got me thinking my battery might already be low.. Anybody know how long the AAAA will last? I had one of these AAAA batteries in the dell venue pro and they were very rare and almost $8 a piece at the local radio shack!

ctitanic

According to some users that have been using these type of pens you should expect around 9-12 months of battery life.

BaritoneGuy

My pen started acting a bit strange today - normally I can just pick it up and start writing but today I needed to press the buttons on it and wait a bit. Got me thinking my battery might already be low.. Anybody know how long the AAAA will last? I had one of these AAAA batteries in the dell venue pro and they were very rare and almost $8 a piece at the local radio shack!

Look at Amazon or eBay for the batteries. A lot cheaper than the shack. I get mine from my local non-chain computer store as an off brand but decent in a 2 pack for $4.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
A little more info about this 9 Volt Solution, it needs to be a Duracell or Energizer and make sure you leave the little flat metal connector in tact or it won't be able to make a connection....

ynohtna

I just tore apart an energizer 9V.... what little flat metal connector? right now it seems like the positive end is not tall enough to touch the right part of the pen or something.