What's new

Solved Artist looking for Illustrator display tablet ?

shunjian

I am not a professional artist yet .
I am hesitating to pick XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro or Wacom Cintiq 22HD .
My only experience with XP-Pen is the Deco 01.
Yesterday I went to wacom shop and finally got the chance to try on the Wacom Cintiq 22HD , I don't have any experience in drawing on screen but one thing that make me hesitated is the Wacom Cintiq 22HD is quiet hot on the middle top of the screen .
Unfortunately huion do not sell in local store , I got no chance to test it .
And one of my problem is that I am still in the process of stuying to be a artist so I am weak at composition . I heard that with a bigger screen it help to not mess up the composition cuz you can look on the full view while drawing .
I got the money for Cintiq 22HD display drawing tablet , but I am really conflicted whether should I go for the pricey one would it be worth or not ....
I contact the xp-pen service ,they told me this : XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro (2018 model): professional, newest model with a large screen. it's perfect for your needs (except for the highest price) but it's made for professionals; invest in it if you want something to last 8-10years or +
I want a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro ( https://www.amazon.com/XP-PEN-Artist22E-Drawing-Pressure-Adjustable/dp/B01M9EURM1 ) because I could get a big tablet for a small price. Comparable Wacoms were thrice as expensive,

I think it would be nice if someone giving me some suggestion . thanks !