What's new

App for Surface Pro - Dynamic PDF

barbj

Hi we have been using iPads to complete PDF contracts and have them signed electronically by our clients, which we then flatten and email to the client and ourselves to prove that they have not been amended after signing. We thought we would try the Surface Pro instead of the iPad, however I cannot seem to find an app that will allow a PDF form to be completed (including fields that automatically calculate) and electronically signed and then flattened and emailed.

Does anyone know of any app for the Surface Pro that will do all this?

Thanks

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

I have a customer doing that on their tablet using Foxit reader. It's more than just a reader, and it's free. Give it a try. (it sounds like the same thing they're doing anyway)

OP
B

barbj

Welcome to the forum

I have a customer doing that on their tablet using Foxit reader. It's more than just a reader, and it's free. Give it a try. (it sounds like the same thing they're doing anyway)

Thanks, i will try that.

rtibbitts

Hi barbj, I'm a Realtor and have similar needs to yours. I have the Surface Pro and after looking at numerous options found that Drawboard is heads and shoulders above the rest. I'm not sure I understand what you mean by including fields that automatically calculate but if that's a PDF file that has fillable fields, these fields come in from the native document "flat". So you would just need to have these fields complete prior to having your client sign. When complete you have the option of saving the file in a format that allows for editing later or you can save the file as a flat file. What I like about Drawboard is they are doing weekly or twice a month updates (and sometimes updates more than once a week). Good luck!

P.S. I just installed and tried Foxit as one of the previous poster's suggested and can tell you it doesn't come close to Drawboard.

Last edited: