What's new

Any skins/stickers for the Band?

CrippsCorner

My Band is absolutely scratched to hell after just two weeks!

Really gutted about it actually... I did apply the free screen protector it came with but I screwed up the application so ripped it off and went au naturale. Has anyone seen skins or stickers for the Band?

Wouldn't mind getting something on there to stop the scratches hurting my eyes every time I look at the thing! Spent some time on Google but couldn't find anything :(

VickiFL

I haven't seen anything except the protector that comes with it. I screwed mine up too, so I just had the guys at the Microsoft Store put it on for me.

OP
CrippsCorner

CrippsCorner

No Microsoft stores here so no chance of that happening! Oh well, I recently entered a competition to win another one... wish me luck lol.

I wonder if the screen protector would hide the stractches a bit.

OP
CrippsCorner

CrippsCorner

Thanks man, looks great but that's not quite what I'm after.

I guess it's not going to exist... what I want is one for the outside that goes around the edges of the screen (but obviously not over it) as that's where it's scratched up. Maybe I could try and custom make one.

WolfJT

I use the Aurmorsuite that is in the link above. It works great and my band is in great shape after three months of everyday use

OP
CrippsCorner

CrippsCorner

Mine's completely knackered now :( but gave up caring... waiting to see what the Band 2 brings!

I'm even considering moving over to the Samsung Gear S2, as it looks much nicer, but not sure it's going to play ball with my iPhone.

HarnessTech

I'm using the ArmorSuit screen protector plus full-body and battery cover carbon fiber skins. It looks really nice and works very well.