What's new

any hints on lte radio coming?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Microsoft engineering stance has consistently no on putting LTE into the Pro Devices for specific technical reasons, I could go into more details but it would break my NDA.

mcsenerd

funny YOU seem to think it's "better" to have LTE when in fact many others DON'T...]

No, bud... I didn't say it's "better" for everyone, but I think it's nice to have options and I think for some, it might be "better" for them. You bunch of luddites are the ones telling everyone asking about it that they're idiotic for even desiring such a thing. I've bought both flavors of iPads for myself and family. I like options...not somebody else telling me what's "better".

And personally...I agree with everyone else... It ain't coming so why even talk about it?

kundas1

No, bud... I didn't say it's "better" for everyone, but I think it's nice to have options and I think for some, it might be "better" for them. You bunch of luddites are the ones telling everyone asking about it that they're idiotic for even desiring such a thing. I've bought both flavors of iPads for myself and family. I like options...not somebody else telling me what's "better".

And personally...I agree with everyone else... It ain't coming so why even talk about it?

us luddites? wow been reading the dictionary much lately? LOL... first no need to be insulting because some of us don't agree with YOUR opinion! secondly who cares if you have a LTE device? Seriously! I had a device with LTE and didn't like it because of said reasons in my post above! thirdly we all own multitude of different devices so I don't think any of us are luddites LOL you wanna be silly to pay extra DATA for your LTE device then go right ahead! but leave the rest of us who are content with our non LTE devices sheesh...