What's new

About a monitor

GegeNY

Hello,
I would like to buy a good monitor for my surface 3 pro windows 10
I'm not sure what to buy, but I would like maybe a 24" or 27".
I don't want to spend too much, but not cheap either.
If you can recommend a few, I thank you very much.

bluegrass

My boss bought about a half dozen Acer model 276HL (27") monitor for under $200 for the business I work for as a tech. I put one on my desk because I don't have very good vision. This monitor is great. It also has a much wider viewing angle than all of the other monitors he has purchased in the past.

ScottyS

I've been using a Dell U2713HM monitor (2560 x 1440 resolution) first for my SP and then SP3.
It was pricey, especially back then. You can probably get similar specs cheaper now.
I recommend getting a monitor with mDP or DP input and one with at least the same resolution or better than the Surface's screen.

mdifilm

Any monitor with hdmi should work. I have used it with several including tvs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yonghong

I've been using a Dell U2713HM monitor (2560 x 1440 resolution) first for my SP and then SP3.
It was pricey, especially back then. You can probably get similar specs cheaper now.
I recommend getting a monitor with mDP or DP input and one with at least the same resolution or better than the Surface's screen.

I rarely use monitor, I got dell u2713hm refurbished one from staples.ca for $260 CAD all in. After play 20 days I found it was used 33k hours, and have some dead pixels, but I still like it, the only thing I don't like is its hdmi only supports 1080p, that sucks, and time I found a better deal brand new Lenovo ThinkVision P27h 27" Monitor for $346 CAD, so I returned dell one and ordered thinkvision. The problem is it's been 10 days, I still haven't got refund from staples, my Lenovo order is stucked at UPS. Wtf.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk Pro