What's new

HowTo 123123213123213132131231231231313

leeshor

All I know, is what I know. An associate who is the IT director for a software company here in Atlanta has dozens of Surface Pro 3s in service and yesterday told me he now has 2 SP4s and just got 2 decked out Surface Books and he hasn't had a problem with any of them other than a periodic video driver crash.

I support 5 SP4s myself and if they weren't working 100% I'd stop recommending them, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. The 5 I'm responsible for are the most stable of them all, including mine. I took mine to a customer's yesterday and had no problems connecting to his network. I have yet to have a problem with connecting. Like I said, I only know what I know.

Zkyevolved

All I know, is what I know. An associate who is the IT director for a software company here in Atlanta has dozens of Surface Pro 3s in service and yesterday told me he now has 2 SP4s and just got 2 decked out Surface Books and he hasn't had a problem with any of them other than a periodic video driver crash.

I support 5 SP4s myself and if they weren't working 100% I'd stop recommending them, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. The 5 I'm responsible for are the most stable of them all, including mine. I took mine to a customer's yesterday and had no problems connecting to his network. I have yet to have a problem with connecting. Like I said, I only know what I know.
Hopefully my new one will be stable. This i5/8/256 is junk... Crashing all the time. Doesn't connect to the projector or monitor ... Hopefully I'll get some 1601 or 02 0r even 03 stock!

Nspyr

I'm on my 3rd one also. Although the 3rd one still has some issues, it's not as much as the 1st two. This is the one I'm sticking with. Now I'm just waiting for the MS updates.

Zkyevolved

So this is your fifth exchange? And third defective one?
No, this is my FIRST defective one that's physically defective, and this is my SECOND defective one because software bugs were too much on another. The first one was a preorder that they messed up (Ms complete wasn't added and they wouldn't add it over the phone, and there are no stores in Spain, so ... had to return it). The other device I exchanged was a 128 for the 256 model since i'm using my device so much, I needed the extra ram and SSD space.